CRITICAL ACCLAIM: According to The Hype Magazine, " Michael Prince Johnson’s ‘African History Vol.1’: A Musical Celebration of African History, Culture, and the Continent’s Legacy. These songs explore the rich history of black African people and their accomplishments, blending instrumental hip-hop, RnB, soul, and funk genres to create a cohesive sound."
According to LA Weekly, "With an impressive presence on top US radio formats, he has made history among Austrian artists, bands, and DJs by having the largest number of songs played."
According to Feature Weekly, "Johnson's ability to break barriers and widespread success as an instrumental music artist makes him a true pioneer in the industry."
According to HipHopSince1987, "Johnson is a versatile and creative musician, a widely recognized virtuoso in playing kalimba, shekere, calabash, and surdo. His technical proficiency, creativity, and innovation have garnered him critical acclaim and a devoted following among music lovers."
According to We Rave You (EDM & DJ magazine), "His music has resonated with audiences in North America (the US and Canada), Europe (the UK, Ireland, and Austria), Oceania (Australia and New Zealand), South America (Peru), Africa (Egypt), and Asia (Korea).
Welcome To The Website Of Music Of Knowledge, Truth, Consciousness, And Conscience...
Artist I Producer I Composer I Arranger I Improviser I Singer-Songwriter I Multi-Instrumentalist I Live-Act & DJ
ACHIEVEMENTS, RECORDS, RECOGNITIONS, DISTINCTIONS & HIGHLIGHT
- The meanings of his instrumental song titles include African history, sociology, psychology, love stories, world history,
and current issues. Each song delves into complex and important subjects, elevating the artist into a unique and
noteworthy songwriter, composer, and musician. And earning him the honorific title "The King Of Instrumental
- He is renowned for his instrumental song titles, virtuosity, and his versatile instrumental musicianship, prolific
album output, live electronic and acoustic music performances, DJ sets, and fashion.
- According to The Source magazine, "Johnson is renowned for his unique ability to tell stories through his music and has earned the title of ‘The King of Instrumental Storytelling.’ Johnson has become one of the leading figures in the global music scene."
- According to AllHipHop magazine "Johnson’s immense talent and influence in the music industry have made
him one of our time's most important instrumental musicians."
- According to the reputable source, We Rave You (EDM & DJ magazine), "His music has resonated with audiences in North America (the US and Canada), Europe (the UK, Ireland, and Austria), Oceania (Australia and New Zealand), South America (Peru), Africa (Egypt), and Asia (Korea)."
- According to Elite Music News, "Johnson's music has transcended borders and earned recognition in mainstream
radio formats and radio charts in countries like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Egypt,
Korea, Ireland, and Austria."
- He is the first black artist living in Austria as an instrumental music artist, composer, producer, live performer, and DJ to have achieved worldwide radio airplay success and radio charts on the urban, mainstream, and alternative radio formats in the US
- His music has been featured in various forms of media, including video games, films, advertisements, and TV shows.
- Johnson is a critically acclaimed musician known for his unique sound. Critics praise his catchy and complex melodies,
intricate rhythms, and well-crafted musical arrangements that blend elements of different genres. His instrumental
song titles are also commended for their meaningful and essential subject. Johnson’s innovative use of instrumentation
and production techniques sets him apart from his peers, earning him accolades for his groundbreaking work.
- Johnson has achieved massive success, being on the top of mainstream, urban, and radio charts in various
countries and is the first black African artist in Austria to be featured in prestige magazines such as
The Source, AllHipHop, Billboard, LA Weekly, HipHopSince1987, The Hype Magazine, We Rave You, Substream Magazine, Vents Magazine, Celeb Mix, Redx Magazine, Famous Times, Music Observer, The US Journal, Music Star News, Elite Music News, New York Weekly, Cali Post, Feature Weekly, Muzic Times, California Observer, and more.
- In addition, he has also the first black and Austrian artist to be featured on the prestigious Indian television network Hindi News18, a highly influential Hindi-language news channel, and website in India. The feature on Hindi News18 also known as News18 India solidifies Johnson's reputation as a notable figure in the music industry, gaining recognition and appreciation within the Hindi-speaking communities in India.
Hindi News18 also known as News18 India is part of the News18 Network Indian leading television network in India with over 1 Billion views.
- As an Afro-American living in Vienna, Austria, he has established himself as a prominent instrumental music
artist, composer, producer, live performer, and DJ. He has achieved worldwide radio airplay success in urban, mainstream, and alternative radio formats in the US and globally. He has made history and demonstrated his musical prowess with the most number of songs played among Austrian artists, bands, and DJs in the US radio formats. His ability to break barriers and achieve widespread success as an instrumental music artist makes him a true pioneer in the industry. He is the first instrumental music artist based in Austria to do so.
- Johnson's talent for mixing genres like instrumental hip-hop, EDM, African traditional music, R&B, soul,
amapiano, funk, pop, and rock demonstrate his versatility and creativity as a musician.
- He has a large body of work, with popular songs like "Let's Go Crazy," "Black African Civilization Kemet-Egypt,"
"History Of Epidemics," "You Are Important," "War Produced The Death and Destruction," "Importance of Nature,"
"Time for Wedding," "Erotic Desire," and "I Give My Name To Her".
- All of his albums and songs are self-produced, composed, arranged, performed, and mixed, adding to the popularity of his music.
- In addition to his solo work, he is the founder of the music duo group The 72 Diamonds with his wife, Michaela Queenie Johnson.
- Documentation confirms that Johnson is the first mobile DJ and instrumental musician based in Austria to achieve worldwide
radio airplay on the top radio formats in the US, Canada, UK, and at MyTuner radio (Worldwide).
- Charts positions: #1 on WRRN Classic Greatest Hits 92 (US); #1 on CKX FM 96.1 BOB FM (Canada); #1 on MyTuner radio
(Austria); #3 on Auckland 80s (New Zealand); #36 on MyTuner radio (Egypt); #51 on MyTuner radio (Ireland); #56 on
MyTuner radio (Peru); #7 on BMS Radio Network ASCAP (US); #17 on UK Talk Radio Charts (UK), #1,#1,#1,#2,#5 on
Play.com (UK), and #95 on iTunes Netherlands charts.
- Johnson's music achieved a remarkable milestone as his songs secured radio airplay and a place on radio charts alongside
established artists including Prince, Madonna, Michael Jackson, James Brown, Stevie Wonder, Barry White, Tina Turner,
Whitney Houston, AC/DC, and more.
- Let's Go Crazy Featuring on BBC Music Playlist on Spotify.
- Regarded as one of the world's greatest kalimba, shekere, surdo, and drum calabash players.
- He has received worldwide radio airplay and radio chart success, with his music being played on top radio stations such
as WRRN Greatest Hits 92 Gold, 562 live ASCAP, BMS Radio Network ASCAP, 102.7 KIIS FM, and 89.1 Ken's FM (US),
BBC 1 and UK Talk Radio (UK), Bounce Radio CKX-FM 96.1 BOB FM (Canada), 89.3 LAFM (Australia), Hitradio Ö3,
FM 4, Ö1 radio (Austria), and MyTuner Radio worldwide.
- Its global airplay covers 3000 radio stations in 160 countries from 6 continents, reaching 500 million listeners.
- The song "Let's Go Crazy" debuted at number #1 on the mainstream Top 40, classic hits, and adult contemporary
- Also his songs have been performed on airplay on all Austrian national radio stations Hitradio Ö3, FM4,
and Ö1 Classical music.
- Also the songs have been broadcast on Austrian national television such as ORF, music television GoTV and
community television Okto.
LIVE PERFORMANCE BIOGRAPHY :
Johnson's live performances are a unique and eclectic experience, combining African instruments like the kalimba,
mbira, shekere, calabash, and Brazilian bass drum surdo with electronic instruments such as sampler and drum machines, live singing,
and a DJ set. He has performed at renowned venues such as Space Ibiza, Club U4, MuseumsQuartier, Danube Island
Festival, ORF Radio Culture House, Viennese City Hall, and the Rathaus of Vienna, captivating audiences with his
dynamic and innovative approach to music. According to the reputable source, We Rave You (EDM & DJ magazine),
"His music has resonated with audiences in North America (the US and Canada), Europe (the UK, Ireland, and Austria), Oceania
(Australia and New Zealand), South America (Peru), Africa (Egypt), and Asia (Korea). In addition, he has also been featured
on the prestigious and Indian leading television network Hindi News18, a highly influential Hindi-language news channel, and website
in India. The feature on Hindi News18 also known as News18 solidifies Johnson's reputation as a notable figure in the
music industry, gaining recognition and appreciation within the Hindi-speaking communities in India.
Whether you're looking for a solo acoustic performance, a live set, a hybrid DJ set, a DJ set with percussion,
or a mobile DJ, Johnson's versatility and expertise will elevate your event to the next level. With over 5,000 live performances
and 500 mobile DJ services under his belt, Johnson's performances showcase Africa's rich musical heritage, and
his ability to seamlessly blend traditional and electronic instruments makes for a truly unforgettable experience. Be
free to book Johnson for your events and give your guests a night they'll never forget. For Booking click on the word
Featuring On The World's Leading Magazines and On News18 is part of Network18
India's Leading TV Networks in India with over 1 Billion views. Click On The Logos:
Radio Airplay and Radio Chart Positions On Mainstream Top 40, Adult Contemporary music, Classic Hits, Urban, Talk Radio formats, and on BBC Music Playlist Spotify. Click On The Logos.
Top Charts By
For YouTube Videos click or copy the links
Click or copy these links for more music Documentary and videos:
Michael Prince Johnson's "Knowledge, Music And Me" ( Film Music Educational Documentary) Pt 1 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z26GW-2OC8g )
and Michael Prince Johnson Knowledge, Music And Me ( Film Music) Pt 2
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEkC8PJviqs )
History of Epidemics Documentary video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSBEaFlfhHo&t=1s ).